Cannabis For Dummies
* FREE SHIPPING ON THIS ITEM
Cannabis growing, Cannabis Oil & Cannabis Cookbook
- For Dummies
- Author: Kim Ronkin Casey & Joe Kraynak
Pot is hot - for good reason. To date, 30 states have legalized medical marijuana to the tune of nearly $11B in consumer spending. Whether it's to help alleviate symptoms of an illness or for adults to use recreationally, more people every day are turning to marijuana. Cannabis For Dummies presents the science behind the use of this amazingly therapeutic plant. Inside, you'll find the hands-on knowledge and education you need to make an informed decision about your cannabis purchase, as a patient and a consumer.
- Decide for yourself if marijuana is right for you
- Manage aches and pains
- Effects and possible symptom relief
- Enjoy both sweet and savoury edibles
- Navigate the legal requirements
If you're curious about cannabis, everything you need to discover is a page away.