Cannabis Kitchen Cookbook
* FREE SHIPPING ON THIS ITEM
Feel-Good Food for Home Cooks
- Author: Robyn Griggs-Lawrence
- Forward: Jane West
- Photographer: Povy Kendal Atchison
Whether you call it pot, weed, Mary Jane, or Cannabis, you know that marijuana is now mainstream. Now there is a beautiful gourmet cookbook for enthusiasts at all levels-from Cannabis Ceviche to High Ho Pottanesca to Smokin' Grilled Corn and more!
Cannabis is one of the hottest ingredients to hit the culinary world, and cannabis-infused food is an evolving art and science. In The Cannabis Kitchen Cookbook, chefs in the know from Amherst to Anaheim share their secrets for infusing everything from oil and agave to soups and cocktails with this once taboo ingredient.
Covering every meal from brunch to late-night cocktails and snacks, with more than one hundred fully tested recipes from experienced professional chefs, The Cannabis Kitchen Cookbook guides readers through the process of making fresh, tasty, and healthy home-cooked meals using cannabis as the main additive. Recipes include sides, snacks, and cocktails and fabulous entrees, including:
- Cannabis-Roasted Chicken with Onions, Carrots, and Fennel
- Seared Wagyu New York Strip with Cannabis Rub
- Smoked Apple-Glazed Roast Pork Loin with Walnut and Cannabis Leaf Stuffing
- Hemp Seed-Crusted Chinook Salmon with Cannabis Cream
- Sesame-Crusted Cannabis-Seared Ahi Tuna w Wasabi, Soy, Cannabis, and Citrus
- Mellow Shrimp Cappellini Finished with Cannabis Oil
- Jamaican Chicken Stir-Fry with Curry Coconut Milk
- Spinach, Potato, and Cannabis Curry
- Bok Choy, Cashews, and Scallions Stir-Fried in Cannabis-Ginger Red Palm Oil
- Kushie Tomato Soup with Grilled Boursin and Gruyere Croutons
- Holy Mole!
Here are step-by-step instructions on preparing cannabis for use in the kitchen as well as advice on personalizing dosage for different tastes. Tips for trimming, processing, storing, and preserving cannabis are included along with a "buyer's guide" that sheds light on the many varieties of cannabis flavour profiles, showcasing strains based not only on feel-good levels but more importantly, taste-good levels
Contributors to this Collection include . . .
Leslie Cerier * Mike DeLao * Scott Durrah * Joey Galeano * Rowan Lehrman * Andie Leon * Catjia Redfern * Herb Seidel * Donna Shields * Grace Gutierrez * Lucienne Bercow Lazarus * Emily Sloat * Rabib Rafiq * Chris Kilham
Skyhorse Publishing, along with our Good Books and Arcade imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of cookbooks, including books on juicing, grilling, baking, frying, home brewing and winemaking, slow cookers, and cast iron cooking. We've been successful with books on gluten-free cooking, vegetarian and vegan cooking, paleo, raw foods, and more. Our list includes French cooking, Swedish cooking, Austrian and German cooking, Cajun cooking, as well as books on jerky, canning and preserving, peanut butter, meatballs, oil and vinegar, bone broth, and more. While not every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might not otherwise find a home.