* FREE SHIPPING ON THIS ITEM
A History of Eating Cannabis
- Authors: Laurie Wolf & Mary Thigpen
Make your own marijuana-based desserts, candies, and sweet-and-salty treats!
Eating or ingesting marijuana rather than inhaling it gives a longer, more-powerful high, spares your lungs, and allows you to partake in private. This makes it perfect for patients who need steady relief from pain, or for those who just want to add marijuana to food for enjoyment. Marijuana Edibles demystifies the edibles cooking process, covering the most popular extraction methods and helping you make your own delicious cannabis-infused edibles at home. Here's what you'll find in this fun and fascinating cookbook: - Recipes for 40 different perfectly-dosed, delicious treats with beautiful photography.
- Recipes ranging from cookies and bars to chocolates, truffles, cakes, and frozen treats, including several vegan and gluten-free options
- Tips on the equipment you'll need to make your infusions, with detailed guidance on how to decarb your cannabis and how to calibrate your infusions
- Instructions for cooking with infusions and for making simple, single-serving edibles for quick ingestion